Sunday 15 September 2013

Examples of Wellness Project Ideas.

Example 1: Promoting wellness to my friends.


Physical wellness tip: Get one hour of exercise a day.
Social wellness tip: Spend time having fun with friends.


I am going to make a google presentation promoting these tips and show my three best friends.
I will try to convince them to play intramural volleyball with me. They will be able to get an hour of exercise and spend time with friends.
I will write down what my friends think after attending volleyball intramural.


Example 2: Promoting wellness to my family.


Physical wellness tip: Eat a well balanced meal from all the food groups.
Social wellness tip: Spend time with family is important.


I am going to plan a two course healthy meal including all the food groups with my family. We are going to cook it together and have a family dinner. At dinner I will tell my family all the benefits of eating a balanced diet and how important family time is.
I will record what my family thinks of the dinner and my talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment